Cleaning your leather
- Never use wet wipes to clean your leather furniture – always use leather wipes or a damp cloth instead.
- Clean the leather at least three times a year to keep it in pristine condition.
- All leathers react differently to cleaning, so keep a careful eye on any potential colour changes on the leather while you clean.
- Check the cloth you’re using to clean your leather to make sure that colour isn’t bleeding out of the leather.
- Most cleaning products for leather come in concentrate form – always dilute the mixture before you apply it as the concentrated liquid can cause damage.
- Be gentle – two or three gentle wipes will do the job, whereas rubbing will do more harm than good.